10 August 2010

Veggie "Pizza" (Cold)

This is one of the first WW recipes I ever tried.  I LOVE IT!!!


Full tray of awesomeness!!!
8 ounces low-fat refrigerated crescent rolls
8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1/2 c reduced fat mayonaise
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder
**I also add dill weed and garlic powder**
~~~
chopped veggies to your liking
(I used green onions, carrots (thank you Nelson for the awesome mini-Cuisine Art chopper--it worked AWESOME for this!!), and broccoli.  I thought about using tomatoes and green peppers, but I wanted to avoid potential sliminess.) 

Preheat oven as per package instructions.
 Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet, and
pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. O
Remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing mix (and any other spices).
Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
Pile the veggies on!!

Close up with a piece taken out (YUM)
I got 12 square slices 3pts/square.
There is a little bit of excess "sauce," which I think could reduce points/calories by reducing the cream cheese/mayo amounts.  
I love this recipe.  It is crunchy, yet slightly sweet and slightly salty.  YUM!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love veggie pizza and I've always wanted a WW recipe for it! Thank you!!! Will you be cooking for me when I come visit? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HECK YES I AM!!! We will also be venturing out and dining out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!