16 August 2010

Hunger vs. Boredom

I can't tell the difference today. There are many days where I encounter this problem, and today is hitting me pretty hard. I've been eating about every two hours--veggies, air-popped popcorn, healthy protein, and portion controlling everything--drinking all my water--I have almost all of my healthy checks in for the day, but I still can't stop wanting to eat.
I can't figure out if it is because I am really hungry, or bored, or depressed and gloomy at my job situation...I'd go for a walk but it is hotter than balls here, and I did spend 50 minutes in aerobic activity today--thanks to the trainer who last week offered up an invitation to a trial class this morning at 9am,  but, surprise surprise, when I got there at 8:38 and waited until 9:10, I realized there wasn't a class.  So I did 30 minutes on a bike (my butt is sore), and was going to do 30 on the elliptical, but my knee started to hurt so I only did 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!