16 February 2011

WI Wednesday!

219.1

-2.1!!!

WW yelled at me when I entered my number-it said I was losing weight too fast.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I am not starving myself (far from it), and I am working out.  I drink water like it's going out of style, I don't drink my Coke Zero on Monday or Tuesday, and I have been trying to get all my healthy checks in.  If I was starving myself, I might agree.  But I am eating and drinking more healthfully than ever before. 

My daily point target has gone down--I am down to 34.

-55.9!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty excited about that!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think WW on-line it doesn't want you to lose too fast but I say if you are eating healthier than ever...screw it! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you listen to your body first and foremost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the support and feedback!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! A friend of mine had the same experience. I find it bizarre that WW would discourage weight loss! Who cares if it's "too fast"? What's too fast? 5 pounds a week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Online automatically prompts that if you lose more than 2 per week more than 1 week. their "safe rate" is .5-2 lbs. For legal reasons, I think they have to at least suggest it to be slowed down.

    Way to go on your losses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! I appreciate the info Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!