26 September 2010

Meatloaf Muffins: Delay of Post!

When I saw this recipe I was intrigued--individual portions of protein-filled yummy-ness!  I made these two weeks ago, I just haven't gotten around to posting.  Not having my good camera, nor my normal computer is a bummer. 

And they were easy to make, and they tasted great.  They didn't dry out (it could have been because of all my added veggies), and didn't even need ketchup.  They are super low in points, and I will DEFINITELY make them again. 
Mushrooms and Onions!
Mixing everything together in my sister's too small of a bowl.  Grrrr..

Turkey Meatloaf Muffins

1 lb of ground turkey
1 box of dry Stovetop Turkey Stuffing
1 cup of water
1 egg(or 1/4c egg substitute...less points)  (I used one egg)
(My additions:  1 onion and one package of mushrooms sauteed with olive oil and garlic)

Mix it all up thoroughly..I got my hands dirty on this one to make sure the stuffing mix got mixed in really well. Spray tin with PAM...drop meatloaf mixture into 12 count muffin tin. Bake on 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
(I topped some with ketchup for my sister, and left the other plain pre-baking. )


I miss my good camera! Ketchup wasn't needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!