16 February 2011

Today's meals

Breakfast:
Breakfast of champions!
Bites of fresh pineapple and strawberries and kiwi (YUMMINESS) (0pt)
1 honeycrisp apple (0 pts)
2 egg whites (1 pt+)
1 egg (2 pts+)
1/4 C Monterrey/Colby shredded cheese (3pts+)
Sauteed:
1 tsp olive oil (1 pts+)
mushrooms
spinach (about 2 C)
1/4 red onion
minced garlic
Total: 7 points+

AM snack:
homemade oreo truffle 1 pt+ (guessing)

Lunch!
Lunch:
1 Chicken Sausage (3 pts+)
1 meatball (L made them homemade--I am guessing on points) 3 pts+
1 sand thin (3 pts+)
1 TBSP cream cheese (1 pts+)
1 TBSP ketchup (0 pt)
1 Chobani blueberry greek yogurt (3pts+)
Bites of  fresh pineapple and strawberries and kiwi (more deliciousness) (0pt)
Total:  13 pts+

Afternoon snack:
COKE ZERO (opts)
Before practice: 7 almonds (1pts+)

After practice: Homemade chewy granola bar (6pts+)

Dinner (when I got home from practice--late, I know--ate around 9:30 pm)
1 1/4 C generic rice krispie cereal (3pts+)
1 C skim milk (2 pts+)
1 banana (0pt)

Total: 5 pts+

Total for the Day:  33 pts+  (1 under)

I ran for 24 minutes = 7pts+
Football practice (2 hours 30 minutes):
105 minutes HIGH
30 minutes Medium
15 minutes Low
Total: 31 points

Activity Points earned:  38 pts
Healthy Checks:
Water:  8+
Dairy: 2
Fruit/Veggies: 5
Healthy Oil: 1 (I need to work on this aspect. I need to get the full 2 in on a daily basis.)
Vitamin
Activity

Not too shabby of a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!