29 January 2011

Think Postitive

L reminds me that things could be worse.
And he is right.
I mope and feel sorry that I have no job, but currently, in Oregon, 1 in 10 are unemployed.

I have awesome friends and family who cheer me up on a daily basis.
I am able to work out and eat healthier and invest time into me for the first time in a long time.
I'm getting married this year (hopefully, if we aren't too poor!).
I have football. (And I got my helmet and shoulder pads on Wednesday!)
I have book club.
I have my cats.
I have L.

I have it pretty darn good.

1 comment:

  1. Quite wise of L! It's all true, and often we need someone to remind us of just how truly blessed we are.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!