08 January 2011

Friday and Saturday

Friday:  36 points consumed
Healthy Checks:
5 water
2 dairy
5 fruits/veggies
vitamin
1 healthy oil
exercise:  Willpower and Grace 50 minute class
Saturday:  54 points consumed
Healthy Checks:
6 water
2 dairy
5 fruits/veggies
vitamin
1 healthy oil
exercise: Football practice outside: 10-12:10ish (maybe a 45 minute workout--lots of learning and listening happened too)

Saturday night's meal consisted of sushi--which I can't eat--so I had a bento box combination (chicken teriyaki, sauteed vegetables, and assorted tempura 2 shrimp and 2 beans 1 onion and 1 zucchini wedge), miso soup and salad with orange vinaigrette dressing and 2 gyozas.
I think I will take tomorrow off from working out, so as of now I have earned 65 activity points.  BUT, even if I weren't going to use the activity points, I still would have 13 of the 49 weekly remaining points left for the week (which ends MONDAY!).  Overall, I am not doing too shabby.  I even tried to find point values for everything I ate tonight.  YAY me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!