02 May 2013

Knee

It started to hurt after my Week 3 Day 1 go at C25K.  :(  That was Tuesday, so I haven't done anything since then--and I was on a roll.  I might go out tomorrow and test it. I might just have to deal with the pain and keep pushing.

But tonight I just ate some salted carmel balls of awesome:
OH.  MY.  GOD.

I immediately portioned them out (5 points for 11 balls of heaven).  And treat myself when I need something sweet and/or chocolatey.  The cashier man at Trader Joe's said these must be REALLY good because he finds 4-5 bags opened and empty around the store every day.  Oh cashier man, if you only knew the deliciousness.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your blog is fixed! I'm so sorry your knee is hurting, but do know that as awesome as you are, I hate you for posting salted caramel awesomeness from a store that is not near my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Amy!!! I forgot about Trader Joe's aversion to central WI!!!! I could mail you some? :) YOU WOULD LOVE THEM.

      Delete

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!