07 May 2013

Medicating

With food.

Not a good choice, and I knew I was doing it as I was doing it.  And, the euphoria that followed for the brief moment-I recognized was from the shitty food I had just shoveled/crammed into my gullet.

But, I'm ok. I know I will do better.  But a student stole from me today and it really, really bothered me.  And L had a bad day and was easily convinced.  I could have had a salad, or asked for fruit instead of that side of ranch, but I'm tracking every point I ate.  It sucks ass, but I'm doing it.

And I need to get back into working out/jogging/C25K.

Ok.  It's almost Friday right?

25 more school days with students.  I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!