26 July 2010

Fiber One Crunchy Fudge Cookies

Yes, you read the title correctly. And really, I am just as surprised that these ARE DELICIOUS and SATISFYING!!!

I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Of course, I love food in general, and I love to bake--both of which are bad news on the front of the losing the 100lbs. that I want to. So when I saw this recipe on the WW boards, I knew I had to try it.
I am so glad I did! L even liked them!


1 box fudge Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker)
2 cups Fiber One Cereal
⅓ c. water
1 egg
1 tablespoon veg. oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon (I didn't measure this--I LOVE cinnamon)
2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips.

Directions:
Heat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients with spoon (this will be your activity points for the day!!) (This person isn't kidding about the effort needed to stir the mix--IT WAS HARD!!!!! I mixed all the wet ingredients and mixed all the dry, then added the wet to the dry.)
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 min. until set. Cool 2 minutes and move cookies to cooling rack. Cool completely for about 30 minutes.
(Really important to NOT USE PARCHMENT PAPER. I did, and they stuck. L said I should wait until they were 100% cooled before prying them off--and that helped immensely.)

36 cookies (yes, you read this right, and it actually does make 36 cookies--if one measures the "rounded tablespoon" out cookie by cookie)
2 points each (*Note, the boards that I got this recipe from said 1 point, but I used the WW recipe builder and it said 2 points...I will stick with the higher value...which makes me grumpy! If someone uses the nutritional value provided below, it works out to 1 point! FRUSTRATING!!!!)

Notes:
Can store tightly wrapped for up two months in freezer.

Nutritional notes:
Nutritional info for 1 cookie:
Calories: 70
Total Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Total Carbs: 13 g

These are chewy, chocolaty, and YUMMY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!