24 April 2012

Irony? Bad Luck? Both.

So.  School was closed for tomorrow.  The principal announced this to the students congregating on the turf after they walked out of class to support the teachers.  If the teachers strike and I don't show up to work, I lose my job.  If I cross the picket line, I lose the respect of professionals I'd have to work with for the remainder of the year.  And any possibility of working in that district ever.

Anyone want to be me?


All.I.Want.To.Do.Is.Teach.
:(

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, this sucks. I saw it on the news this morning and immediately thought of you :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on Facebook you got to go to work. Thank goodness. I am sending you all the good juju I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!