09 June 2011

Homemade Yumm! bowl!

I super-love Cafe Yumm! I am in love with the Yumm-Baby bowl.
So, today I bought a giant jug of Yumm! sauce, and made my own bowl.  Or, plate.  That I used a fork with because I was too hungry to mess with chopsticks.
Jasmine rice, corn, black beans, tomato, cilantro, avocado, Yumm! sauce, and Greek yogurt
It was AMAZING!!!!

I love how filling and fresh this is.  And, if I were to calculate the points (which I will do at some point), I don't think this is too bad of a meal.
I wish I could adequately describe Yumm! sauce, but just trust me, it is awesome, can be eaten on anything, and it hard to replicate (my ex-colleague who basically drinks the stuff she loves it so much tried to make it herself several times and failed).

YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that does look amazing. I wish we had one here!

    Dawn
    www.floridacoastalcooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great recipe for yumm sauce! It's actually chickpeas, water, (no oil, event though the recipe calls for oil, I skip), lemon juice, brewers yeast, almonds, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste. Put everything in a blender, and ta da!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people comment!!! Good, bad, or even ugly--feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to respond!